Sunday, May 18, 2008

IE sux

OK, so on Friday I went to show off my site to someone at work. I loaded it in my browser and what showed up looked like crap! I was sure I'd tested the site in IE before, but it was like half of the CSS worked. No idea why some did and others didn't. Now I have to consider how the hell I'm going to fix that all...

The link i posted the other day was sent to me by my brother. I posted it here as i knew i'd forget to check it out if i just left it in my inbox. After quickly scanning the sites, they look like they might be interesting, but not quite what I need right now.

What I need right now is to work out why on a couple of my pages, the divs are over lapping. My div within a div theory doesn't seem to be working on pages where the main text isn't long enough. To tell you the truth, I haven't compared my version of the three divs across the page set up to the suggested one. Might go and check out an expert's opinion now, to see what it is I'm doing wrong!

http://intensivstation.ch/en/templates/
http://www.brainjar.com/css/positioning/default1.asp

No comments: