Thursday, April 24, 2008

CSS insomnia

I can't bloody sleep. I'm lying here thinking about the CSS on my site. Actually, I'm thinking about the HTML as well, or more how it all goes together. I've been stalling the start of construction both because I'm uncertain re where to start and because I keep having all of these assignments due! I just want to get cracking with this, and I'm rapidly falling behind schedule, but there's always something else due first worth 20-30% I need to get out of the way...so very annoying. Especially as I'm actually quite excited re starting this project. I might have to dicth plans to play two-up for the first time in my life on Friday and spend the day coding instead....

I decided to revisit CSS Zen garden. I love that site. Its such a great way to get your head around how CSS works with HTML, but seeing so many different examples of it. Except there are too many flowery ones. I know it's CSS Zen garden, but still...be imaginative people! My back up plan if it all goes pear shaped with this subject is to get one of my designs shown on that site. That might be a good way to regain some credibility. Might go with a space theme.

OK enough rambling...

No comments: